Hereunder some notes from my memory on meeting held on 28th July 2019:
About 30 odd people attended. Meeting was generally peaceful except sometimes ! In the chair were Mr. Baliyan, Mr. Mathur and Mr. Dutta.
- It was clarified that this was a Residents Welfare meeting which is why flat owners weren’t informed.
- It was confirmed Flat Owners will be informed well in advance if any matters affecting Flat Owners were to be discussed.
- Issues pertaining to residents : Water from air-conditioners, Public Areas being occupied, security, video-cameras, over flow of overhead tanks were raised, amongst others. The chair took notes.
- It was pointed out that perhaps some flats were occupied without knowledge of the Flat Owners. Also, flat owners are renting out flats without keeping RWA informed. All flat owners were requested to keep RWA informed of their latest addresses etc. , as well as status of their flats to avoid any problems.
- RWA elections have been postponed since some people went to the Deputy registrar complaining about tenure of RWA being over and mismanagement therein. Now elections will be only as per instructions from Dy. Registrar of Societies which are awaited. For the record, teh complaint to Dy. Registrar and his reply is also hereunder.
- Audited accounts of RWA as on 31st March 2019 were circulated. These are as under.
- Mr. Mukesh Sharma raised an issue of , per him, unexplained accounts. An Audit Committee was formed including him to look into the matter. The Committee will submit its report by last Sunday of August ( 25th August ). Thereafter, another meeting / General Body Meeting may be called.
- Mr. Mathur gave a short update on status of various cases. Basically, RWA is waiting for the Society to come and explain their stand in various courts and take further responsibility.
- Water / Cold Drinks were served.
- Everyone went to their respective homes, hopefully happy !
If I have missed on anything , please provide information here and I will put after due verification.
RWA Audited Accounts Statement, FY 2018-19 :
Complaint in May 19 to Dy. Registrar and Dy. Registrar’s Reply of 4th May 2019 :